Source: Flickr / hjartesmil
I don’t think Mother Nature likes us much. If she did, she wouldn’t make the things that are deadliest so beautiful. For instance, why does fire dance so bright and so wild? It isn’t fair.
— Helen Oyeyemi, Boy, Snow, Bird (via the-girl-that-no-one-ever-knows)
You don’t return people’s smiles—it’s perfectly clear to you that people can smile and smile and still be villains.
— Helen Oyeyemi, Boy, Snow, Bird (via pafsilipon)
- derek: skinny defenseless
- derek: didn't think he was smart enough
- derek: hE'S NOT POSSESSED OKAY HE CAN'T BE
- derek: ...shit
- derek: okay okay but listen hey you wouldn't kill him right?
- derek: no wait look he's trying to tell us something
- derek: stiles
- derek: but stiles
- derek: what about stiles
- derek: stiles i had a nightmare
- stiles: downer
- stiles: poor conversationalist
- stiles: no sense of humor
- stiles: JUST GIVE HIM BACK DAMNIT